Line Maintenance - Colombia
Avianca is ranked as the biggest and best Aeronautical Repair Station in Colombia, and it also has the IOSA certification, which makes it the first choice in providing specialized aeronautical services to other IOSA airlines or for companies which require high standards of quality and want to fly to and from Colombian territory.
- Quality certified through the FAA, EASA, UAEAC and IOSA certifications
- We provide all the operative expertise that identify our airline with more than nine (9) decades of experience.
- Supply of material and components for AOG.
- Facilities in the maintenance service: hangars, tools, equipment and others.
- We have qualified staff available 24 hours a day to provide optimal and timely service to keep your aircraft in flight.
- We have the best technical and human resources to offer the Line Maintenance in the main cities of Colombia: Bogotá, Cartagena, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, San Andrés.
|Daily service (48h)|
|FLEETS: A319, A320, A330, B767-200/200ER/300ER, B757-200|
Ivonne De Aguas Ripoll, Line Maintenance Coordinator
Tel. +57 (1) – 381 6000 Ext 4107